High Temperature Wire Suitable For 600°C / 600 Volts
"High Temp." is designed for use in high temperature applications as a single conductor lead wire. It is recommended for use in areas that are exposed to high temperature with a minimum of flexing after installation.
- Superior mechanical performance.
- High temperature resistant to 600°C
- Short time 850°C
- Fire retardant.
- Resistant to radiation.
- Good performance at cryogenic temperatures.
- Maintains circuit integrity even when exposed to conditions of high ambient temperature and flame.
- Multiconductor constructions are available.
- Motor lead wire.
- Wiring for ovens, kilns and industrial heating
- Products and leads for heating elements.
- Missile lead wire.
- Nickel coated copper, solid or stranded.
- Also available in "A" Nickel.
- High silica Fiberglass outer braid coated with a high temperature finish.
- Outer braid may be color coded, natural (tan) is standard.